DESKTOP COMPUTER SYSTEM LIMITED WARRANTIES
PigeonCorp provides a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (does not include shipping, handling and rush service fees) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Limited Warranty on PigeonCorp Desktop Computer Systems
The “One Year Standard Warranty” covers one year labor and 180 days for parts. The “Two Year Warranty” covers two years labor and one year parts. The “Three Year Warranty” covers three years labor and two years parts. The “Four Year Warranty” covers four years labor and three years parts.
PigeonCorp warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the period specified in the warranty included with the purchase from the original date of invoice. During this period, PigeonCorp will repair or replace defective parts with new parts without charge. All original parts replaced by PigeonCorp become property of PigeonCorp. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside of the scope of this limited warranty.
PigeonCorp makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. PigeonCorp makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, PigeonCorp is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall PigeonCorp be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed by PigeonCorp is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. PigeonCorp shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defects occur from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized PigeonCorp representative.
In the event that your computer is returned to PigeonCorp for repair- should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
Your computer’s serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
PigeonCorp accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to PigeonCorp, it’s dealer, distributors, or resellers.
All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-PigeonCorp software vender’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
PigeonCorp makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-PigeonCorp) software.
30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by PigeonCorp only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair are the customer’s responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without an RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the computer must be repaired, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions given by PigeonCorp technical support staff to ship your computer. PigeonCorp will not accept any shipments without an RMA number.
- Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outline in the Packing Instructions. PigeonCorp will not be responsible for shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from PigeonCorp. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. PigeonCorp will not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Email PigeonCorp at firstname.lastname@example.org for addressing instructions.
- Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to the address specified in the instructions received from PigeonCorp in Step 3.
- Upon receiving the computer, PigeonCorp will repair or replace your computer (at PigeonCorp’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (depends on parts availability) via FedEx/UPS.
- Pre-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped FedEx/UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to PigeonCorp within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges to PigeonCorp. In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as a $100 labor fee. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you. Refer to the Product Return Agreement at the end of this manual.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same however; you are responsible for shipping charges both way, current labor (rate per hour; waived for 2nd and 3rd year), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Desktop Technical Support
- Our web address: pigeoncorp.org
- Email for technical support: email@example.com
- Technical support phone: (855)744-3661
- Email for customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is warranted to the original purchaser against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. This warranty applies only to computers and components originally configured and manufactured by PigeonCorp.
If repairs are required during your warranty period, please refer to Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service in the PigeonCorp Warranty section of this manual.
PigeonCorp advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials. If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event the package never arrives at PigeonCorp. We recommend UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR RMA NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. TAPE A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD INCLUDED:
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, RMA NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONENUMBER AND PROBLEM(S) DESCRIPTION.
- The box should able to handle a weight of 40~50 lbs.
- There should be a minimum of 3” of space on all six sides of the computer.
- The 3” space shall be fitted with BLOCK FOAM material. Make sure the material will absorb an impact if dropped.
- We do not recommend foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and make contact with the sides of the box.
- Use heavy-duty 3” packing tape rated at 60 lbs. To seal the package. Do not use masking tape – the driver will not accept the package.
- When you ship your PigeonCorp product in for repair or credit, PigeonCorp is not liable or responsible for freight damage. It is recommended that you insure the package in the event that your PigeonCorp product is received freight damaged, you may be able to file a claim with your shipper.
- If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct PigeonCorp to repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computer left beyond 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. However, in no event will storage of your computer exceed one year. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded at PigeonCorp’s sole discretion.
ALL DAMAGE WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER
Individual parts must be handled in a similar manner:
- The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage, use anti-static bag for memory and peripherals.
- Hard drives, Floppy drives, CD-ROMS and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
- Any package received damaged will be kept in the receiving department and the Technical Support and Customer Service Supervisors will be contacted in order to contact you regarding the damage. You will then be advised to file a claim with the shipping company.
If you have any question regarding to this limited warranty, please E-mail to us at:
PigeonCorp reserves the right to change this limited warranty without any further notice.